🐸 Citizen of the Internet 🐸
Gian, only you can know what really happened. Don't let it ruin your life and try not to think about the past. You are your own person.I’ve tried. But I can’t.
I’m not a petty person. I’m not a weak person. I don’t harbor a victim mentality.
All of that is against my core nature.
But she has a history of doing the unforgivable against her own offspring, spanning decades:
All that said, I don’t like listing these things. WE WENT THROUGH THEM A YEAR AGO.
- Neglect and abuse in too many ways to list
- Alienation from father— deliberate
- Theft of college money
- Theft of inheritance - violated criminal statutes
- forcing son into situations that were pathological and criminal with full knowledge, when he was too young to protest
- Illegal collecting on son’s psychiatric disability — leaving son in poverty 600 miles from home while illegally claiming him as a dependent in her residence
- Lying — pervasive and constant
- Character assassination to extended family: unfounded
I’m not a grievance collector.
But quite frankly, I don’t like her.
And I want her to get the punishment she’s earned.
Not only don’t I forgive her, but I have a particular interest in seeing her brought to divine justice.
Do all of you and Andrew Anglin believe husbands who were divorce-raped and falsely criminally accused need to forgive the wives that did this to them? Think along those lines……